Rather than looking back at a previous sermon, this week we’re looking ahead to the coming passage in Ephesians. Before discussing these questions as a group, read through Ephesians 3:14-21 together.
Note: These questions are meant to spark discussion. They’re not here for you to simply answer and then move on to the next question, as if you were taking a quiz. 🙂
- Review: Did you make any progress in learning to “number your days?”
- What’s the connection with Paul’s prayer in this passage and his prayer in Ephesians 1:15-23?
- What kind of strength is Paul referring to in Ephesians 3:14-21?
- What is the source of this strength?
- Why is this strength necessary? (This question could/should be discussed at length.)
- Have you ever experienced this strength in your life?
- Have you ever asked God that he would strengthen you (or others) in this way?
- Now, take some time to pray through this passage for your small group.