This week we’re once again looking ahead to the coming passage in Ephesians, with a focus on spiritual gifts. Lord willing, and barring any unforeseen illnesses, national holidays, or blizzards, we’ll be in Ephesians 4:7-16 for several weeks. Before discussing these questions as a group, read through Ephesians 4:7-16 together.
- According to this passage, who has been given grace, and why has it been given?
- Read through Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, 27-31, Ephesians 4:11, and 1 Peter 4:10-11.
- Do you see a connection in these passages between grace and gifts?
- Do you know what your spiritual gift(s) is(are)?
- How have you used your gift(s) to help other believers in the body (church)?
- How have you been helped by other believers using their gifts?